After using my scanned in potato prints to create designs in Photoshop, I exposed them to a screen so I could print them.
I am pleased with my prints, especially the caterpillars and bee/ladybird designs that use two different colours. I didn’t plan to use two different colours for them but managed to do so by taping out the parts I didn’t want printed, and above, you can see the caterpillar design halfway through. I realised just before printing that for the ladybirds and bees to be more accurate I should have exposed the opposite parts but I think it works well even though the colour is where it should be black! I like the motifs I have used here, and think I will continue to use them.